We are proud to introduce the new Morgan’s on Nicollet. Our commitment to sustaining the legacy of family farms in Minnesota runs deep. To that end, we are proud to represent some of the best artisan producers in the region. Look for their names in the various menu selections and know that you are not only getting the freshest and most flavorful products available, but also the most environmentally responsible products as well.
When Harold, Steve, Victor & Tim drop off their life’s passions at our back door, it’s a simple handshake, a look in their eye and an understanding of the simplicity and balance that exists between the farm and the fork is recognized. At this time, the farmer’s hard days’ work comes to a close and they are left with the satisfaction that others truly appreciate their passion to deliver uncompromised quality.
All of these treasured producers embrace the principles of stewardship & sustainability. All products are 100% natural with no added colors, flavors or preservatives - guaranteed GMO free with no use of growth hormones or antibiotics.
Morgan’s is also committed to providing our guests with sustainable fish and seafood selections whenever possible.
Blithe Hospitality, which operates Morgan’s on Nicollet, BEST WESTERN PREMIER Nicollet Inn, Holiday Inn and Suites Lakeville and Rudy’s Redeye Grill Lakeville, has always been passionate about food as a family and company, wanting to bring the farm to the table. With the help of Michael Goodman, a classically trained chef with 30+ years of experience including running Pazzaluna for 8 of those, of Goodman Hospitality, we were able to accomplish our goal. Michael partnered with the local farmers and developed a delicious menu for us to share with you.
SOME OF OUR “REGULAR” FARMERS AND PRODUCERS INCLUDE:
· Strauss Farms - Strauss Free Raised Beef, Franklin, WI | 100% Grass Fed NY Strip, Filet Mignon & Ground Beef
· Harold Weber – Midwest Salad Greens, Waseca, MN |Field Greens, Micro Greens, Micro Arugula, Micro Herbs
· Tim Fischer - Fischer Family Pork Farm, Waseca, MN |Rib Eye, Pulled Pork, Canadian Bacon, Breakfast Sausage, Ham
· Larry Schultz - Larry Schultz Organic Farms, Owatonna, MN |Cage Free Eggs, Chicken, Chicken Breakfast Sausage
· Steve Klingbeil – Living Water Gardens, Wells, MN | Hydroponic Tomatoes, Fresh Basil
· Victor Mrotz - Hope Creamery, Hope, MN | Cream, Butter, Yogurt, Goat Cheese
“I love to hear stories of the history of Burnsville, about the one time farming community. I love to hear about what this stretch of land and river valley once were. It makes me think of the Irish farmer William Byrne, who donated his land to the township and shared his wealth with the community, and fed them too. It makes me proud to be able to bring the farm to you” – Nathan Kremer, GMwww.morgansfarmtotable.com